Glo Fiber Business Acceptable Use Policy
Your use of Glo Fiber’s Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) service is conditioned upon your acceptance of this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), which is necessary to protect our customers, our network, and the Internet community from unacceptable, damaging, or otherwise unlawful conduct. This AUP describes activities that constitute unacceptable use of our Internet services and outlines actions that may be taken in the event of a violation, including interruptions, suspension and termination of an account.
Be advised that Glo Fiber intends to exercise its rights under the Terms of Service to immediately interrupt, suspend or terminate service, without notice, to any account which has been used in violation of this AUP or which has been used in a disruptive manner. Glo Fiber reserves the right to modify the policy at any time, effective upon posting of the modified policy to this page.
The Glo Fiber Network may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat or violates export control laws.
System and Network Security
Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and Glo Fiber pursuing civil remedies against you. Glo Fiber reserves the right to investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
· Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures.
· Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
· Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, port scanning, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
· Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting.
· The use of any device, whether hardware or software, that artificially maintains a full- time connection to Glo Fiber’s equipment.
· Use network resources in excess of any prescribed limits on bandwidth or disk utilization.
· Disclose your password for accessing our Internet Services to third party or otherwise facilitate unauthorized access.
Residential service is for residential (personal) use, not for commercial or enterprise uses. Resale of Glo Fiber service is strictly prohibited.
Complaints regarding Illegal Use or System or Network Security issues, email abuse, USENET abuse or spam should be sent to email@example.com. Where a violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is found to have occurred, Glo Fiber retains full discretion to determine the response that is appropriate in the circumstances, including any one or more of the following actions: issue a warning to the user, remove any postings that violate this Acceptable Use Policy, suspend newsgroup posting privileges, suspend the customer’s account, terminate the customer’s account, and/or bill the customer for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges.
If you have any questions concerning the policy, please contact Glo Fiber at: 1-877-I-WANT-GLO.